- Operate an industrial dishwasher
- Wash pots, pans, and other cooking equipment
- Maintain dish area, equipment, and chemicals
- Empty and clean all trash receptacles
- Follow all sanitation policies
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the workday
- Contribute to an overall positive and collaborative environment
- Previous dishwasher experience preferred
- Good oral communication skills
- Hardworking with a positive and upbeat attitude
- Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work a night schedule that includes holidays, and weekends
- Food discounts at all Medure Brothers Culinary Concepts’ restaurants
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance (full time employees)
- Personal Time Off (full time employees)
- Flexible work schedules to accommodate school, life, and family
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow with the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Medure Brothers Culinary Concepts is a Jacksonville-based restaurant group founded by professional chef siblings Matthew and David Medure. Matthew’s Restaurant, Restaurant Medure, Rue Saint-Marc, Midtown Table, and M Shack make up the Medure brothers’ collection of award-winning restaurants, each offering an authentic dining experience inspired by years of collaboration and a passion for innovative, high-quality cuisine and warm, genuine hospitality.
We are looking to grow our teams with positive, enthusiastic, and like-minded team members who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our guests. Working at Medure Brothers is a great opportunity to grow your career in the hospitality industry with a company truly committed to excellence.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)