- Be a brand ambassador, ensuring each guest has a memorable experience
- Greet incoming and departing guests with genuine appreciation
- Escort guests to assigned table and attend to special guests’ needs
- Manage the flow of guests into the Dining and Bar areas
- Answer incoming calls and provide appropriate service
- Support and assist fellow team members whenever possible
- Contribute to an overall positive and collaborative environment
- Host experience in a full-service fine dining establishment
- The genuine desire to provide outstanding hospitality to our guests
- Professional, well groomed, friendly, and courteous
- Ability to clearly communicate guests’ needs to servers, managers, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate on the telephone
- Hardworking with a positive and upbeat attitude
- Comfortable working with a team
- Food discounts at all Medure Brothers Culinary Concepts’ restaurants
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (full time employees)
- Paid Time Off (full time employees)
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow with the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Medure Brothers Culinary Concepts is a Jacksonville-based restaurant group founded by professional chef siblings Matthew and David Medure. Matthew’s Restaurant, Restaurant Medure, Rue Saint-Marc, Midtown Table, and M Shack make up the Medure brothers’ collection of award-winning restaurants, each offering an authentic dining experience inspired by years of collaboration and a passion for innovative, high-quality cuisine and warm, genuine hospitality.
We are looking to grow our teams with positive, enthusiastic, and like-minded team members who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our guests. Working at Medure Brothers is a great opportunity to grow your career in the hospitality industry with a company truly committed to excellence.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)