- Set up and stock workstation
- Ensure food is properly stored and rotated, and adhere to safe food handling standards
- Prepare food orders following recipe and presentation specifications
- Assist fellow team members to ensure all dishes are prepared in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean and orderly workstation and help maintain overall kitchen cleanliness
- Contribute to an overall positive and collaborative team environment
- Previous Line Cook experience including grill, prep, and fry stations
- Thrive on working with a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform tasks with accuracy, speed, and attention to detail
- Basic food safety understanding and practice
- Hardworking and dependable with a positive, upbeat attitude
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Food Handler Certification a plus and will be required within 60 days of hire
- Food discounts at all Medure Brothers Culinary Concepts’ restaurants
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (full time employees)
- Paid Time Off (full time employees)
- Flexible work schedules to accommodate school, life, and family
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow with the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Medure Brothers Culinary Concepts is a Jacksonville-based restaurant group founded by professional chef siblings Matthew and David Medure. Matthew’s Restaurant, Restaurant Medure, Rue Saint-Marc, Midtown Table, and M Shack make up the Medure brothers’ collection of award-winning restaurants, each offering an authentic dining experience inspired by years of collaboration and a passion for innovative, high-quality cuisine and warm, genuine hospitality.
We are looking to grow our teams with positive, enthusiastic, and like-minded team members who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our guests. Working at Medure Brothers is a great opportunity to grow your career in the hospitality industry with a company truly committed to excellence.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)