- Being a brand ambassador, ensuring each guest has a memorable experience
- Learn the menu thoroughly and suggests appetizers, beverages, and meal choices
- Perform all table service functions with a commitment to guest satisfaction
- Communicate orders with the kitchen staff
- Adhere to all food safety regulations
- Handle cash, credit and debit card transactions using a POS system
- Perform opening, closing and side duties as required
- Support and assist fellow team members whenever possible
- Contribute to an overall positive and collaborative environment
- Previous server experience in a full service restaurant preferred
- The genuine desire to provide outstanding hospitality to our guests
- Professional, well groomed, and confident with an outgoing personality
- Ability to clearly communicate guests’ needs to other team members
- Hardworking with a positive and upbeat attitude
- Comfortable working with a team
- Be of legal age to serve alcohol
- Food Handler Certification a plus and will be required within 60 days of hire
- Food discounts at all Medure Brothers Culinary Concepts’ restaurants
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (full time employees)
- Paid Time Off (full time employees)
- Flexible work schedules to accommodate school, life, and family
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow with the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
"Medure Brothers Culinary Concepts is a Jacksonville-based restaurant group founded by professional chef siblings Matthew and David Medure. Matthew’s Restaurant, Restaurant Medure, Rue Saint-Marc, Midtown Table, M Shack Town Center and Nocatee, and our newest concept M Brothers at Mayo, make up the Medure brothers’ collection of award-winning restaurants, each offering an authentic dining experience inspired by years of collaboration and a passion for innovative, high-quality cuisine and warm, genuine hospitality.
We are looking to grow our teams with positive, enthusiastic, and like-minded team members who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best dining experience for our guests. Working at Medure Brothers is a great opportunity to grow your career in the hospitality industry with a company truly committed to excellence. "
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Part time team members are eligible for a 25% discount. Both full time and part time team members are offered a 25% discount at Rue Saint Marc and all M Shack locations.