- Interviews, hires, and ensures all employees receive proper training
- Develops team members through training, motivation, and mentorship
- Educates team members on safe work behaviors and maintains an environment that is safe both for guests and team members
- Ensures excellent guest service and restaurant is properly staffed to exceed guests’ expectations
- Supports execution of innovative and creative ideas that drive incremental sales and growth
- Supports company’s strategic plan including forecasting budget management, profit & loss accountability, cost control and inventories
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 2 years of restaurant experience as salaried manager
- Superior guest-service skills coupled with financial acumen
- Back of House experience a plus
- Good knowledge of premium liquor, wine, and craft beer
- A strong leadership personality with the ability to inspire, motivate and develop their team
- Food discounts at all Medure Brothers Culinary Concepts’ restaurants
- Competitive salary
- Employment with a growing company
- Health benefit package(with employer contribution), dental, vision, life & AD&D
- Paid Time off
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Medure Brothers Culinary Concepts is a Jacksonville-based restaurant group founded by professional chef siblings Matthew and David Medure. Matthew’s Restaurant, Restaurant Medure, Rue Saint-Marc, Midtown Table, and M Shack make up the Medure brothers’ collection of award-winning restaurants, each offering an authentic dining experience inspired by years of collaboration and a passion for innovative, high-quality cuisine and warm, genuine hospitality.
We are looking to grow our teams with positive, enthusiastic, and like-minded team members who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our guests. Working at Medure Brothers is a great opportunity to grow your career in the hospitality industry with a company truly committed to excellence.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)